13 Sentences of Noun Phrase in English
One of the most important aspects to understand an English sentence is to understand the “noun phrase” structures in that sentence. Therefore, “noun phrase” structures can be composed of just a name or a structure formed by various words coming together.
However, the last word must be the name. Noun expressions are simply known as modifier nouns. Nouns can act as objects, subjects and prepositions, as well as noun sentences. Similarly, in a sentence of ” noun phrase”, participants can work as adjectives, infinitives and prepositions or absolute sentences.
1. I saw a black zebra at the zoo.
2. He wants a cute kitten for Christmas purposes.
3. Jesica lives in a house that produces electricity.
4. Sumudica comes a horrible way every evening.
5. They kindly offered water to the worker working in the hot weather.
6. He knew how to defend himself as a lawyer child.
7. The ability to help others is a very important character trait.
8. The decision to marry was celebrated by all his friends.
9. They crawled in the attic and dark ceiling.
10. He had to sit next to his scary and angry child.
11. The girl, whose face was red with embarrassment, sat next to the man she was wearing.
12. We walked into the sunset and our laughter continued with the breeze.
13. They brightly decorated the wooden house for the holiday.