English If Clauses Type Zero, Definiton and Example Sentences
If clauses are conditional statements. In some cases, they are divided into type 0, type1, type2 and type3. The characteristic that distinguishes these types is time differences.
IF / Simple Present / (,) /Simple Present
- If people eat too much, they get fat fastly.
Simple Present Tense /IF/ Simple Present Tense
- You get sick if you dress thin clothes in cold weather.
- Baby wakes up if we make too much noise.
- If he is available, ask him to call me.
- If he phones, tell him to wait me in the garden.
- If you press the button, the television turns on.
- Do not wait for me, if i am late to presentation.
- If he gets there before me, ask him to wait.
- If you don’t talk to me, talk to your psychologist.
- If water reaches 100 degrees, it boils.
- If you make a cake, you firstly break eggs.
- If you throw salt to the water, it boils later.
- If you don’t get your key, you stays out.