English If Clauses Type 3, Definiton and Example Sentences
- In Type 3, it is used to reverse the events that occurred in the past, to put forward a condition and to express the result of that condition.
- It is usually used for sentences that express complaints.
- If he had talked to me, I would have listened to him. ( but he didn’t talk to me )
- If it had rained last weekend, we would have stayed at home. ( but it didn’t rain last weekend)
- If she had saved enough money, she would have bought a new bicycle. ( but she didn’t save enough money )
- If it had been a huge explosion, so many people couldn’t have been affected. ( but it is huge explosion so many people affected)
- If the student had listened to the teacher carefully, he would have answered the questions easily. ( but he didn’t )
- If I had guessed the future, I would have taken some precautions against what would happen. ( but I didn’t guess)
- If she had found his phone number, she might have calledh im for the party. ( but she didn’t find it)
At the process of making your fake ids your fake id providers will add the mark of the name you have picked. Most IDs have the mark situated under the personal ID, yet this mark is put on the blue foundation of the picture ID. It additionally sits on top of the UV state seal.