Quantitative Adjectives, Definitions and Example Sentences
- Adjectives can be extremely useful for conveying information about objects in different categories. For example, adjectives can give information about the colour, number, position of an object. With quantitative adjectives, we provide information about the quantity of any object. The object to which we provide information may be a human or a different inanimate.
- There are various Quantitative Adjectivesthat we can use for all assets. In today’s article, we will examine different types of Quantitative Adjectivesand their meanings in sentences.
- I have got a few friends so I will never be alone.
- I have got a few pencils in order to take notes.
- There are so few people in the class, so one can talk to each other.
- There are so few pencils in my bag, so I can not barrow one to you.
- I have got a little money, it is enough to buy this book.
- I have got a little water, I can take these bills.