250 New Words With Meaning in English
1. Deep: The area from the surface to the inside, the depth.
2. Map: It is a drawing a part of the earth on a plane by reducing it with a certain scale.
3. Answer: Responding to a situation or a question, responding to things that are curious.
4. Describe: Identifying a particular situation, object or person.
5. Happy: Feeling joy in the face of a pleasing situation.
6. Appear: The eyes and mind first perceive when looking at something.
7. Plural: Anti singular. When talking about the multiplicity of an objecti it is a pluralization of a special addition to the word.
8. Mark: Symptom, sign.
9. Design: Decorating a certain group of items, objects or subjects according to a certain order.
10. Hard: Not easy, troublesome.
11. Determine: To determine the specific features of a concept by explaining.
12. Mean: Explanations of concepts.
13. Baby: The name given to individuals aged 0-3 years.
14. Heart: The organ located in the thoracic cavity between the two lungs.
15. Develop: A situation getting better.
16. Possible: Possinle situation, not impossible.
17. Bad: Not good results and conditions.
18. Measure: Unit used to evaluate a quantity.
19. Dictionary: A book containing words and their meanings.
20. Heat: The temperature of something high.
21. Stop: Ending the movement of an individual and thing in motion.
22. Ball: A round- shaped instrument for playing various games.
23. Difference: With a distinction between them.
24. Practice: Is about action and practice, which is easy to appley.
25. Beautiful: Perceived as pleasant in appearance.
26. Meet: To introduce themselves in the first meeting of two people.
27. Heavy: Means its weight is more than normal.
28. Difficult: Means not easy, made with trouble and difficulty.
29. Because: Used when describing the cause of an event or situation.
30. Help: Not being able to do one job alone and ask for support from someone else.
31. Member: Means joining a group or a team.
32. Prepare: To make use of something, to be used, to be applied.
33. Direction: Line followed by a person or object.
34. Bed: Articles used for sleeping.
35. Discover: It refers to things that are not learned about their existence, but which are learned later.
36. High: Which is the distance between the top and bottom.
37. President: Being at the head of a community, organization or group means managing.
38. Method: Procedure, way.
39. Student: The name given to people who g oto school anda re trained by teachers.
40. Before: First.
41. Distance: There is a certain distance between the two things.
42. Dress: Clothing made to wear.
43. Product: Refers to substance derived from soil, plants, animals etc.
44. Mind: Means the ability to think, absorb and understand.
45. Best: Qualitively the most admirable level.
46. Hour: A time period of sixty minutes, equal to twenty- four of a day’s duration.
47. Drive: Means driving vehicles such as cars.
48. Provide: To perform a job by preparing the necessary conditions.
49. Minute: Time value of one- sixty of the hour.
50. Between: Is the situation between two things.
51. Dry: Without water, moisture.
52. Summer: One of the four seasons, the hosttest.
53. Huge: Hover over something.
54. Miss: The desire to see something he/she likes or someone.
55. Big: Above avarage.
56. During: As long as it lasts.
57. Bird: A flying animal with wings and beak.
58. Hunting: Catching animals in the forest.
59. Arm: The section from the shoulder to the tip of the fingers.
60. Blood: Vital fluid.
61. Moment: A very brief period of time.
62. Board: Flat piece of wood or other hard material used for floors or buildings.
63. Ice: Frozen water.
64. Push: Exert force on somebody/ something to move them away.
65. Artist: Person who deals with fine arts.
66. Assistant: In an effort; the person who helps the person doing the work.
67. Each: Identified seperately.
68. Book: Written or printed pages glues together.
69. Money: Current exhange of coins.
70. Idea: A suggestion or thought.
71. Question: A sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information.
72. Early: Happening or done before the expected time.
73. Both: Refer to two people or things.
74. Important: Great significance or value.
75. Earth: The planet which we live.
76. Box: A container with a flat base and sides.
77. Quickly: Rapidly, at a fast speed.
78. East: The direction on the right hand of people facing North.
79. Include: Contains as parts of a whole.
80. Bee: An animal that produces honey.
81. Benefit: Conveniently useful.
82. Berry: Fruits such as strawbeeries, cherries.
83. Wonderful: Very good, unique.
84. Boy: Male child.
85. Easy: Achieved without great effort.
86. Month: Each of the twelve named periods into year.
87. Branch: faculty, subject.
88. Quiet: Making little noise or no noise.
89. Swim: Propel the body through water using bodily movement.
90. Increase: Become or make greater in size or amount.
91. Eat: Put the food in the mouth and chew and swallow it.
92. Break: Seperate into pieces as a result.
93. Edge: The outside limit of an object, area or surface.
94. Information: Facts provided or learned about something.
95. Bright: Reflecting much light.
96. Rate: The speed at which something changes and happens
97. Moon: The natural satellite of the earth.
98. Race: Competition to see which is the fastest.
99. But: But between two seperate sentences with contrast between the stated thoughts.
100. Enough: Sufficient, adequate.
101. Record: Register.
102. Mountain: It refers to the height with protruding, high and inclined slopes of the earth’s crust.
103. Teacher: Tutor for student.
104. Key: Tool for unlocking.
105. Buy: Getting something for Money.
106. Enter: Go into.
107. By: By way of.
108. Mouth: The lower and upper lip part of a cavity.
109. Kill: To end someone’s life.
110. Remember: Not forgetting something known.
110. Equal: On a par with each other.
111. Table: Square board supported by feet, with various jobs.
112. Call: Conversation by phone.
113. Evening: The hours when the day ends and the night starts.
114. Kind: The section that includes all individuals with common characteristics, where the sexes are seperated.
115. Move: Displacement event.
116. Repeat: To do or say once more.
117. Can: Be able to.
118. Every: One by one gives meaning.
119. King: Head of state.
120. Capital: Important cirt, the administrative center of the state.
121. Example: What is taken to be similar.
122. Resent: Getting angry with someone for a situation.
123. Name: A person, an animal, a plant, a place, an emotion and thought etc. the word that helps us recognize things.
124. Know: : Having learned something.
125. Car: A vehicle used to drive from place to place.
126. Except: Which is outside of something.
127. Carefully: Exactingly.
128. Exciting: Alive and emotionalistic.
129. Known: Common, celebrated, kenned.
130. Case: Asserted thought.
131. Exercise: It means training and practice.
132. Natural: In nature, related to nature.
133. Result: Another event caused by an event.
134. Lady: Ms.
135. Catch: Capture an escaping person or animal.
136. Experience: Knowledge and skills gained by a person.
137. Cause: One job leads to another job.
138. Lake: Small puddle.
139. Experiment: Scientific verification.
140. Necessary: Wherewithal, necessity.
141. Tall: Something is longer than normal.
142. Center: Middle of a certain place.
143. Rich: Not poor.
144. Explain: To give information about a subject.
145. Language: The way people communicate to Express their feelings and thoughts.
146. Century: The time lived in.
147. Need: Requirement and demand.
148. Eye: Organs of sight.
149. Certain: Able to firmly relied on to happen.
150. Face: The front part of the person’s head.
151. Large: Relatively great capacity or size.
152. Chance: Possibility of something happening.
153. Right: Morally good- true or correct as a fact.
154. Factory: Buildings where goods are manufactured.
155. Change: Make different.
156. Last: Remaining- continue for a specifired period of time.
157. Factors: Circumstance or fact that contributes to a result.
158. Never: At no time in the past or future.
159. Check: Examine something in order to determine its accuracy.
160. Fall: Act of falling or collapsing.
161. Chief: A leader of people.
162. Family: A group of one or two parents and their kids.
163. Room: Space that can be occupied.
164. New: Discovered recently.
165. Child: A young human being.
166. Later: Near future.
167. Famous: Known about by many people.
168. Night: The time from sunset to dawn.
169. Class: Room in which the lesson is taught.
170. Close: Shut down, turn off.
171. Fight: Take a part in a violent struggle.
172. Say: Utter words to convey information.
173. Object: Material can be seen or touch.
174. Cloth: Woven or felted fabric made from cotton or similar things.
175. Finally: After a long time.
176. Leave: Go away from.
177. Cloud: A visible mass of condensed watery vapour floating.
178. School: An institution for educating children.
179. Travel: Go from one place to another.
180. Find: Discover by chance or unexpectedly.
181. Observe: Notice something and register it as being significant.
182. Cold: Low temperature.
183. Fine: High quality good.
184. Come: Move towards near to the speaker.
185. Second: Coming after the first in time or order sixtieth of a minute of time.
186. Send: Convey something to someone.
187. First: Leading from others in terms of time, order and place.
188. Less: Missing than usual.
189. Ocean: The water larger than sea.
190. Compare: To reveal similar or different aspects of people or objects.
191. Floor: Ground.
192. Complete: To remove the deficiency and bring it to the whole state.
193. Flower: The colored part of a plant carries its reproductive organs.
194. Letter: Written paper for communication.
195. Sentence: Statement.
196. Often: It means that it is constantly ongoing.
197. Consonant: Not vowel letters in the alphabet.
198. Fly: A feature that belongs to birds and an inanimate being.
199. Triangle: Geometric shape formed by three line segments.
201. Food: Things that enable us to feed to survive.
202. Control: To check.
203. Shoes: The clothes we wear on our feet when going out.
204. Force: Strength as an attribute of physical action.
205. Open: Allowing Access throught empty space not closed.
206. Corner: A place where two sides meet.
207. Free: Not under the control.
208. Paint: Covering the surface of something.
209. Sister: A woman or girl in relation to toher daughters or sons of her parents.
210. Correct: In accordance with fact or truth.
211. Part: It means that things leaves a whole.
212. Country: Place under the sovereignty of a state.
213. Fun: Spend a joyful and pleasant time.
214. True: Not lie, right and correct.
215. Sit: Not standing, staying in the place where it settled.
216. Course: Training place on various subjects.
217. Like: Good and beautiful things.
218. Game: Is fun for people to have a good time.
219. Create: To create something new by making use of the mind.
220. Garden: Where there are various flowers and plants.
221. Crowd: Large number of people gathered together.
222. Glass: Drinking containers.
223. Current: Belonging to the present time.
224. Pay: Giving Money that is due for work done.
225. Listen: Giving attention to the sound.
226. Gold: Chemical element and precious metal.
227. Smile: Forming into pleased.
228. Cut: Make an opening or wound with a sharp tool.
229. Want: To request something from someone.
230. Description: Imagery and portrayal.
231. Disadvantage: Expresses the negative sides of a situation.
232. Discount: Sale on the price of a good.
233. Education: Training in schools or elsewhere.
234. Employee: People working and producing in certain institutions.
235. Equipment: Tools needed for a business or organization.
236. Experience: To gain skills about a job.
237. Feedback: Back indication, provide feedback.
238. Accident: Bad event causing loss of life or property.
239. Ache: Bad situation felt after a coup.
240. Bicycle: Two wheeled vehicle powered by the rear Wheel.
241. Vacation: Short break to work or school.
242. Voyage: The name given to round trips between countries or cities.
243. Waiter: In some business serving customers.
244. Wall: The partition that seperates the interior parts of the buildings.
245. Wallet: An accessory in which things like Money and identity are placed.
246. Win: Ensuring a positive and good result.
247. Young: Who is out of childhood.
248. Yesterday: The day before today.
249. Write: Putting thoughts on paper wtih letters.
250. World: The earth we live in.