Very vs Every in English;
Using VERY in English
Very is used to add emphasis. We useit before adverbs and adjectives.
It means in a high degree.
- She said, “I am very happy”.
- It was very difficult.
- This answer is very interesting.
- It’s a very small window.
- I love you both very much.
Using EVERY in English
We use every to talk about collectively things more than individually. It means each, all.
- I shave everymorning.
- She wanted to get away from every day life.
- I take a break everythree hours.
- Everyartist is sensitive.