Uses In Spite Of, Definition and 5 Example Sentences
” In spite of ” is used to describe an unexpected situation. Although, even though and though while connecting two sentences, ” in spite of ” does not connect two sentences.
The name should come after “in spite of”. If full sentence has come, this structure cannot be used. This structure is used to describe an unexpected situation. There must be a contrast in the sentence.
buy diflucan online buy diflucan over the counter generic
- In spite of completing his master’s degree, he could not find a quality job.
- In spite of the artistic inadequacy of this theater play, they made good money.
- In spite of his comfort, is he not able to establish a good relationship at school?
- In spite of John had a good memory, he did not even remember the name of his first teacher.
- In spite of his brilliant intelligence, the lecture notes are very bad.