About My Family in English, 18 Example Sentences about Family
- We get along very well with all my cousins and have a great time.
- We made chocolate cake with my little sister today.
- My brother will be back from Germany tonight, we will all wait for him at the airport.
- Jack’s wife is going on vacation today by car.
- My little niece is turning ages today and we’re going to have her birthday party.
- I saw her husband going to work today, we met in the morning.
- My uncle’s children studied abroad and they speak English very well.
- While looking at our old photos on the computer, we also saw pictures of my deceased grandfather.
- My male niece went to the dentist this morning because the tooth ached.
- My mom is 45 years old but she looks very young.
- Although my father is very angry, he has a heart like sugar and everyone knows it.
- My sister is starting school today, we are all very excited.
- The school principal punished him
for my brother fighting at school yesterday. I have two brothers and a sister, I love them all.
- My sister won the university this year, we are all very happy.
- My aunt lives abroad, so we can’t meet her very often.
- A doctor who loves my cousin’s profession is also very interested in his patients.
- My father always advises my brothers and me, and talks to us to be a good person.