Articles in English. A, an, the;
A, An, The. They precede the nouns and are used in undefined expressions.
buy vigora online buy vigora over the counter generic
- A / an is used only with countable singular nouns. Those who start with the consonant letter have “a” tag at the beginning of the word, and nouns that begin with a vowel that will have ”an” tag at the beginning of the word.buy silvitra online buy silvitra over the counter generic
- A / an is usually used when expressing what an object is. We cannot use countable singular nouns alone.buy aciphex online buy aciphex over the counter generic
Example Sentences with Articles
- I saw an accident of a car.
- That is an excellent pencil.
- Alex is training to be an engineer.
- I need a kilogram of salt.
If we are talking about a specific object, “the” is used. Countable singular or plural and can be used with all uncountable nouns.
buy cenforce online buy cenforce over the counter generic
If we are talking about an unknown object or person a / an, but if specified, “ the” is used.
- Yesterday, I bought a blouse and a skirt. The blouse was surprisingly cheap, but the skirt was more expensive.
- The movie is perfect.